Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Card Envy

This must be the year of Family Picture Christmas Cards. I have at least 10 of them from my church alone. I know it's special to commemorate what the kiddos looked like in 2011, but come on people, if I'd have known I would have bought stock in shutterfly.com!

So, in the spirit of the family Christmas card, I attempted tonight to get Budzo in a few shots. Candid of course, since his attention span is less than that of a goldfish. I thought the webcam would be easiest for uploading, and maybe Bud wouldn't recognize it as a camera, which he has learned to shun. Here are the results:


This was in the early stages, before Bud got spooked, wondering "Why is she holding me?"

After this decent shot, I decided he might be more comfortable if I moved the computer to the floor.



Apparently I had forgotten that he likes to roll on my head as if it's a dead animal. One of those cute but weird quirks of a neurotic dog.




It only hurts when his tags pull hair out!



He finally gave up. I did too.



At least I know how he feels about the whole process!


Anyway, Merry Christmas from Huff and Bud!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

:) This made my day!